About me


Welcome. I'm Yolie Ramirez. Currently living in Southern, CA with my husband Ed and our two Chihuahuas, Chico and Happy. My passion for photography developed during my childhood in Argentina. Later I lived in pictuesque Peru. Through my travels across most of South America, I wished I could capture the beautiful vivid images of places I'd seen. This desire grew to become my passion, photography. Although, it was my father who personally inspired me, when he was a photographer.

In high school I earned my first professional quality camera and took photography classes. I even had photographs displayed in a Huntington Beach Gallery. Expanding my interests in college, I received a dual AA degree from Santa Ana College, in Liberal Arts and Psychology. Then continued my education and graduated from UC Riverside, with a BA in Psychology.

With newly gained perspective, I had an even stronger appreciation for what I had maintained as my hobby. I learned more about human behavior which aids in capturing a lasting interpretation of the feelings a subject portrays. Combining traditional and photojournalistic styles and using natural lighting is what I can offer. I will be your photographer for Weddings, Engagements, Family Portraits and more.

No comments: