About me


This is my first blog. I thought I should start a blog mostly to post my most recent photos. Since I can remember, I loved taking pictures. When I took a photography class in high school I knew I was going to pursue it. For different reasons I went another way and now about ten years later, I realized that photography is what I love and what I want to do in my life. So I've been thinking and researching and I believe Wedding Photography is what I want to do. I know I have a lot to learn but I have been reading a lot about photography and I have been getting pretty good in photoshop. I just need more practice taking photos in different situations and locations. I practice as much as I can but I need more models. For now my models have been my husband Eddie and my two chihuahuas Chico and Happy. I have an ebay store where I sell dog clothes so I take photos of Chico and Happy wearing the clothes and I post it online. For now I'm trying to find a couple that would let me take photos of their wedding or engagement for free. Even though I'm offering this service free of charge to start my portfolio I'm surprise I haven't found anybody. So that's my goal for now.....find people to take their photo especially couples.

No comments: