Today....





Today...I took more photos of flowers here in Norco which I'm posting above. Since we moved to Norco, I'm trying to photograph people on location at least until I get my studio set up again. It is taking longer than I though getting everything set up and getting people to photograph. You would think it would be easier to get people when you're offering free photo sessions. Maybe it would be easier if I start charging. I let my friends know to let their friends and family know about them and so far a few want their photos taken but we need to set up appointments. I have inquiries of babies and family portraits which is good. I also have plans to take photos of horses and my friend has accepted posing for me wearing a wedding dress!!! I still have to call my friend Angelica to take a photo of her family and my friend Gloria to photograph her and her husband, they're newly weds.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yolie! Thank you for commenting on my blog. It was such a sweet surprise to hear from you. I just have to say that I absolutely love your photography and think you are so talented. Good luck with the business and I will always keep you in mind the next time I am in the market for a great photographer!