Busy, busy...









It's been a while since I wrote something in my blog. I had some work to do. I had a very exciting day last week when I assisted a photographer in Santa Monica, Tricia Lee. I assisted her on a photoshoot of an actor who needed some headshots. I had a great time learning and watching her techniques and she had a few tips for me too. Also I was able to get two weddings where I will be shooting as a second photographer in Los Angeles. The first one is a non traditional gay wedding which I'm sure I will be able to get good shots because the location is beautiful. One of the weddings is in October and the other one in November. Also I have the another wedding in October so it will be a pretty busy month since it is also my birthday =) I'm also starting my classes at UCR extension next week. I'm very excited about that to learn more about photography is what I love. This time I'm posting some of the shots of my friend Erika and her neice Daisy.

No comments: