Yesterday was my birthday. I had a great time with my family and friends. I started my day by going to lunch with my sisters in Orange county. I went to my favorite peruvian restaurant Nory's and I had my usual dish Pollo a la Brasa. Then I had a photo shoot in Yorba Linda which I will post photos tomorrow or so I will try =) and to finish off my day I went with my loving husband, his mom and my two closest friends to one of my favorite restaurants Cafe Sevilla. I loved the ambiance in this place with live music playing favorite latin songs. Food was amazing as always and sharing my birthday with my friends was so much fun. I had my little cake which was delicious. I'm definetely coming back next year. I have to thank Eddie, my husband for making my birthday so special.



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jackie Donaldson said...

Yolie, I have been meaning to try Peruvian for years but just haven't done it! Please please please let's go to this restaurant of yours sometime!! :0)

jackie