The Veil Ranch in Temecula

This Sunday was Father's day and for the first time in my life I didn't celebrate it. My father-in-law passed away a few day before father's day last year so it was a little sad for us to go through the day. My parents moved to Texas a couple of years ago so I called him early to wish him a great day. Also sad to have them so far away and miss them so much.

Luckily, I had a maternity photo shoot to do in Temecula and that I enjoy very much. I will post Mayumi's photos later this week. We also stopped by some pretty spots in Temecula where I took some shots. The Red Hawk Golf Course and The Vail Ranch.

It was very interesting to see the things displayed at this Ranch things such as cars, and clothes. We had the pleasure to meet Darell & Rebecca Farnbach. They were telling us about the history about this place in Temecula. Rebecca is also the author of "Images of America - Temecula". Here are photos I took in our visit to this museum. Please visit this place if you have a chance.

The Vail Ranch

The Vail Ranch in Temecula

The Vail Ranch in Temecula

The Vail Ranch in Temecula


The Vail Ranch

The Vail Ranch


The Vail Ranch in Temecula

Red Hawk Golf Course

No comments: