Tracy and Joe's Wedding

I'm so happy on how these photos came out. Tracy and Joe had a beautiful wedding and very emotional. I have a few new things going on also. We included a new section on my website for slideshows. One of the first wedding that I'm showing is Tracy and Joe's. Please check it out and enjoy it. We will be adding more this week.

We will be adding more a la carte extras that you can add to your wedding package. One of them is a photo booth. We will have more information on the website later this week about it. I've seen them everywhere and I think is a fun idea to add to your wedding reception. We went to a wedding last month where they had one of these and everybody was having so much fun having their photos taken in the photo booth. We changed it up a little so we're having a little studio set up with backdrop and lights where bigger groups can also have their photos taken. If any of my current booked couples is interested email for more information and special prices.

Another option we're offering is Photo book registry. This will allow you to register for your photo books and prints. We will add this section later this week also. This is a great idea if you're package doesn't include a photo book already. Or if you would like to order mini photo books for each set of parents or wedding gifts.

Please check my blog for future specials, I will be announcing.

Wedding Photography

Wedding Photography

Wedding Photography

Wedding Photography

Wedding Photography

No comments: