Leticia & Santiago's engagement party

Last weekend was a pretty busy one for me. I had two weddings, an engagement party, engagement photo session and two baby photo shoots... wow! By Tuesday I was tired and not to excited about editing. I needed at a least a day to rest and relax. On Tuesday I attended the Smugmug meeting in Costa Mesa at the Mesa Verde Country Club. I was very excited to see and hear two of my favorite wedding photographers Jasmine Star and Jessica Claire in person. I read their blogs consistently and love and admire their work.

Last Saturday I photographed Leticia and Santiago's engagement party at a ranch in Northridge, California. This was a great party where Leticia and Santiago shared their news of their engagement with their whole family. I enjoyed it very much specially meeting their family and friends. I'm so excited on photographing their wedding next year in May.

Engagement Party
Engagement Party
Engagement Party

Engagement Party
Engagement Party
Engagement Party
Engagement Party
Engagement Party

No comments: