Nicole & Joey - Wedding

I photographed Nicole and Joey's engagement photos a few months ago and I loved that they were such good sports and up for anything. Since then I have been looking forward to photographing their wedding. I normally get an idea on the type of photos I want as soon as I see the place, so it really makes my day when the couple I'm photographing are up to anything I ask of them =). I honestly believe that you only wear your wedding dress ONE day in your life ( or at least that's what you should have in mind when you're getting married =) ) so why not get as much photos as you can while you're wearing it. At the end of the day that is the only thing left to remember. Anyway I'm very happy with the outcome of the photos.

wedding photography
wedding photography
jwedding photography
wedding photography
wedding photography
wedding photography
wedding photography
Wedding Photography
wedding photography
wedding photography

1 comment:

Jerr Dunlap said...

Wonderful shots, Yolie! I've been simply enjoying them. Beautiful insights and you capture the spirit of the people and environment so well. Thank you!
- Jerr