Maternity photos at the river

This weekend I photographed my friend Erika's maternity session. I was so happy for her when she found out she was having a baby the day after we arrived from New York. As I mentioned before she's one of my closest friends from high school. We have shared a lot of special occasions over the years and now motherhood will be added to the list. I can't wait to see his or her little face.

Since she's only 4 months, we don't know if the baby is a boy or girl we decided to use blue and pink scarves

Materniy Photography

Perfect sunset

Materniy Photography

Erika has always been up to do anything for a good photo and she looks amazing

Materniy Photography

Materniy Photography

Materniy Photography

Lovely

Materniy Photography

I love the scenery in this photo

Materniy Photography

Materniy Photography

2 comments:

Jackie Donaldson said...

Beautiful photos, as always. Gorgeous scenery, what a great place for photo op. She must be very happy to be pregnant, as she definitely has that maternal glow about her. She's so big for 4 months, wow! Very lovely.

Unknown said...

Thank you Jacky. Yes we were wondering if she had more time because she is bigger than normal. This river is very close to my house after 5 yrs in this area didn't know about it.