Baby Maddox and his family!

In about a month, my friend and I will be throwing another friend's baby shower. I was excited to help plan it because my friends and I have been best friends since high school. So having our friend pregnant is a very special moment for us and many more special moments to come with the arrival of the little one in only two months. I can't wait to see and photograph every stage of his life.

On another note, I had the pleasure of photographing two month old baby Maddox. He was such a sweet little boy who loved looking at the camera as long I kept clicking =) We had a session with Maddox and his family at the park as well.

Family Photography
Family Photography
Baby Photography
Baby Photography
Family Photography
Family PhotographyFamily Photography

No comments: