Candice & Chris - Married!

I started the new year very excited and with lots of plans. I spent the holidays and my first week of 2010 in Houston visiting my family which let me reflect and really think about my business. Last year was an amazing year for me shooting twenty two weddings was a great learning experience. This year my husband and I are working on branding. This is keeping us pretty busy already and coming up with ideas can be very time consuming Eddie is a very talented web programmer and I'm sure he will do the best job possible for his wifey =)

I start my year shooting a wedding next week and I can't wait. Now I'm leaving with photos from a wedding I shot last year for Candice and Chris. I shot their engagement session earlier in the year click here They had a beautiful wedding where I had the pleasure of shooting their first look. I love that these are becoming more and more popular. I just think it's a good way for the couple to just relax which shows wonderfully on the pictures. Enjoy!


Wedding Photography
Wedding Photography
Wedding Photography
Wedding Photography
Wedding Photography
Wedding Photography
Wedding Photography
Wedding Photography

1 comment:

RGonzalesO said...

Muy buena foto, preciso y muy buen enfocado momento. Felicitaciones.