Baptisms...

I'm starting this week with a lot of goals to accomplish. We moved about 3 months ago and barely now is when I can finally focus on projects for the house. I'm in decoration mode and have been trying to go to stores like fabric stores or home depot that usually are not stores I frequent. One major project that Ed and I are going to be working on is our guest bathroom. I'm looking at color palettes and patterns and I'm so excited because I have it already designed in mind and I can't wait to see it all done. Another room I'm very excited in finally have it done is our master bedroom. I'm a little lost on what I want to do but I will post photos of it when I'm done.

I will end this blog with photos from a dual baptism I photographed of Noah and Elija.


Baby Photography
Baby Photography
Baby Photography
Baby Photography
Baby Photography
Baby Photography
Baby Photography

No comments: