Quinceañera


It was an exciting day for Dayana. It is a dream come true to have a quinceanera in the latino culture. I remember growing up watching this Novela and dreaming about having my quinceanera. Well when the time came, I decided I wanted a trip somewhere instead of a big party. I never got the trip but I wished I had chosen to have my party. Photographing Dayana's quinceanera made me go back for a little bit and dream how my party could've been. I loved how these photos came out.

DSC_4046
Quinceanera
Quinceanera
Quinceanera
Quinceanera
Quinceanera
Quinceanera
Quinceanera
Quinceanera
Quinceanera

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How long do you leave pictures up? I cannot find my daughter's wedding or her friends...

Unknown said...

I have all of them here. Who's your daughter? so I can help you find her. =)