Rosa + Felipe - Engaged

So this week I've been a little overwhelmed with work. And most of all because Eddie is working in Orlando this week. Since he left I have been working on this chair without really taking brakes. So I can't wait for tomorrow when I have a photoshoot and pick up Eddie from the airport only to bring him back on Sunday, it really sucks! I'm shooting a wedding on Saturday so that's really exciting to me. I think the most relaxing thing in the world to me is when I'm in a photo shoot. I'm not hungry or feel headaches it is really an amazing feeling.

I photographed Rosa and Felipe's engagement session last week at the Mission Inn. It was a great feeling going back to the place where I got married. Rosa and Felipe are getting married next month!

Engagement Photography
Engagement Photography
Engagement Photography
Engagement Photography
Engagement Photography
Engagement Photography
Engagement Photography

No comments: