Corinne + Henry - Married!

As I'm writing this entry, I'm also getting everything ready for my trip to Houston. This year I'm going in November because my baby sister is having a baby! and I want to be there of course. She is due in a couple of weeks but for what I hear the baby might come sooner than we think. I'm so excited! I will be there a month but I will access to the net so I will be able to answer emails and phone calls. I wont be able to order prints or books until December but if you have questions about them I will be happy to answer :D

For Holiday sessions, I still have this weekend available and the first week of December to guarantee you get your prints or cards just in time for the Holidays.

Here are some of my favorites from Corinne & Henry's civil wedding. Beautiful wedding bouquet by Gerryann. She does amazing work at affordable price. I had the pleasure of working with her in a couple of weddings and her bouquets are the ones that stuck in my mind on how pretty they looked.

www.yolieramirez.com
www.yolieramirez.com
www.yolieramirez.com
www.yolieramirez.com
www.yolieramirez.com
www.yolieramirez.com
www.yolieramirez.com
www.yolieramirez.com
www.yolieramirez.com
www.yolieramirez.com
www.yolieramirez.com
www.yolieramirez.com
www.yolieramirez.com
www.yolieramirez.com
www.yolieramirez.com
www.yolieramirez.com

No comments: