A little bit of everything...

These days I've been able to scratch off a few things off my list which makes me very happy. I'm very excited about this year. I have a lot of plans that I have been putting off for a long time. I have trips already planned, and a lot of work. I can't wait to shoot my first wedding of the year and have a year full of work. Ive been cooking which is one of my hobbies and now even baking! That brings me to another point. Eddie and I are trying new things and among those things were eating healthier and exercising. For Christmas (among other things) I got a juicer from Eddie. I don't know if we're ready for it but it will help us get healthier. I'm very serious about losing weight and getting healthier although my friends have heard this before this time I mean it.

I've also taken another hobby. Last year Eddie and I found this gem at a garage sale, a Polaroid 180. I've been waiting to use it so finally I got some film. I'm now getting obsessed with film that I'm planning to get other cameras. I love the color and contrast it gives and also black and white was always my favorite. Next project, my dream since my love for photography started, to have my own dark room.

As you can see lots of nice things happening. This year I will scratch off things that I had on my resolutions list for too long. More on that later.

These are some of the photos I've taken with my Polaroid 180.


www.yolieramirez.com
www.yolieramirez.com
www.yolieramirez.com

No comments: