WPPI 2011 - Las Vegas

Well this past few days have been full of exciting things.  I was able to go to the WPPI this year thanks to Joel from Adorama who gave me a ticket! If you don't know what WPPI is, it is one of the biggest if not the biggest convention for photographers. It is in Vegas every year, and this was my first year.  I love Adorama not only because I was able to go to the WPPI but also because its the place I use to buy some of my equipment.  I attended the WPPI University and the trade show these past few days and I just have to say WOW.  I was able to learn so much from photographers that I admire.  I was inspire from each of their stories that I have a completely view on my future plans for my business.  I was so amazed on all the different new products I was able to see.  New cameras, new albums, etc. Among some of the people I was able to see and listened to his stories, Kevin Kubota from the Kubota actions that we use all the time, Cliff Mautner rated one of the top ten photographers in the world, Jerry Ghionis one of my favorites, I saw Jessica Claire, Kelly Moore Clark from the Kelly Moore bag that I love, etc.


Downloads

www.yolieramirez.com

Eddie and I went to have brunch at Mesa Grill, Bobby Flay's restaurant.  I'm a big fan of his show and I was not disappointed with the food at all.  I was just so amazed on his version of Chilaquiles one of my favorites mexican dishes. He did not only had beautiful presentation, but the food was excellent.  

Mesa Grill www.yolieramirez.com

Mesa Grill - www.yolieramirez.com


Sony was there giving a reception and fashion show for us.  Nigel Barker from America's Top Model did a presentation about his experiences in photographing celebrities.  There was a fashion show and I was able to get a picture with him.  How lucky was I?

www.yolieramirez.com WPPI

Nigel Barker - www.yolieramirez.com

1 comment:

2princess.lia said...

Oh yes...Lucky you!!