Maternity - Lake Gregory


 Living in the southern part of Argentina, I remember waking up to a beautiful white landscape outside my window.  I love the snow so much and have so many great memories in it.  Last Saturday I was so lucky to be able to photograph Natasha and her family in the snow.  We were planning this shoot for a while but the weather wasn't cooperation.  Finally we had to schedule it because she's due very soon.  So we decided to go ahead and have the session at Lake Gregory.  Lucky for us there was snow! We were freezing but it was so worth it.  Natasha and Robert are having their second baby at the end of this month and I can't wait to photograph the new baby.






















2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yolie simply beautiful!!! the scenery just breath taking....

Unknown said...

The photos are amazing! The snow and lake background is so perfect for a winter baby!!