So this weekend Eddie and I tried brunch at Sevilla and I had to post this photos.  Specially of the dessert.  They had so much good stuff. It is now my favorite place for brunch also.  Such a great meal specially because the next day we started our slow carb diet.




Yep! so one day searching for an easy way to control what we eat. I came across salads in Mason jars. Of course on pinterest.  So this week I decided to start making these.  So far they're working great.  Eddie takes them to work and he seems to be into them.  This also makes it easier to follow a diet since they're always ready to eat in the fridge.  I just spent one day cooking the chicken and meat and cutting all the veggies. If you want more infor on how to make these just type Mason jars salads on Pinterest and lots of ideas will show. 



No comments: