My new life

I haven't blogged in a long time. I've wanted to however there had been many changes in my life and I felt that always something kept coming up. And it just wasn't happenening.
So first of all, the biggest change in my life is that now I'm a mom. Yes, I have a son! If I have you on facebook you probably know this since all I post now are photos of him. His name is Maxwell and he's 7 months! He's such a sweet baby and let us sleep all through the night since about his second month haha.  Now he's learning to crawl, loves music and so far loves eating banana and zucchini.
Eddie and I have been married for almost 12 yrs now and needless to say Maxwell is our little miracle baby.
This photo was taken on his half birthday party.
On mother's day. 

Another big change in our life is that our chihuahua Chico is no longer with us. It's been almost a year since he ran away and I miss him everyday.

Having a child is a lot of work but oh so rewarding. Seeing that little face every morning is the best feeling in the world.

I'm working on a few projects but I will post more of that later. I'm still photographing weddings and families...etc. If you to book a session please msg me through the website or at my email ramirez.yolie at Gmail.

No comments: