Robert & Alicia - Wedding

Today I'm getting ready to leave in the morning to Washington DC it is so exciting. I don't have much time and tonight we're going to see Placido Domingo. I wont be posting for a week; however, when I get back I have more to show and also two weddings to shoot =)

Last Saturday I had the pleasure of photographing Robert and Alicia's wedding. They eloped five years ago in Hawaii and got married. For five years Alicia had been waiting to celebrate her wedding with her family and friends. On Saturday they both Alicia and Robert had the chance to share their love and happiness with everyone. It was a big wedding and it was a celebration that lasted all day! Each speech given was emotional; however, Alicia talking about how special that day was for her was my favorite. Something that I noticed and loved at their wedding was the DJ from Q the music and the MC Jojo who made this wedding that much more fun. They had people entertained all night.

Wedding Photography
Wedding Photography
Wedding Photography
Wedding Photography

Beautiful bouquet by Gerryann Whitley

Wedding Photography
Wedding Photography
Wedding Photography
Wedding Photography
Wedding Photography
Wedding Photography
Wedding Photography
Wedding Photography
Wedding Photography
Wedding Photography
Wedding Photography
Wedding Photography

1 comment:

photofan said...

Do these photos "come with the frame"? They're "picture perfect". Really love the one's near the water and in church.