Diego and Erin - Engaged

Yesterday I was fortunate to photography a great wedding for a very sweet couple. The location was Coco Palm and not only the food was wonderful but the service was excellent. My best wishes go to Vanessa and Anthony who were very appreciative and full of energy.

I'm posting photos I shot during Diego and Erin's engagement session. These photos were shot at Diego's uncle's house very early in the morning. I really liked how the photographs came out. Both Diego and Erin, were so comfortable taking the pictures and it shows. They're getting married next year at a yacht in Newport Beach. I'm so excited and honored to photograph their wedding, it's going to be amazing!

Engagement
Engagement
Engagement
Engagement
Engagement
Engagement
Engagement

1 comment:

photofan said...

Beautiful home proved great location for this shoot. Super photos especially special effect one.