Ali & Umara - Married

Next week I will be in DC and hopefully NY with my friend Erika. We've been best friends since high school so I know for sure I will have a great time. I will miss Eddie and my babies Chico and Happy so much though. I wont be able to work on edits or answer my phone as much either. I will be checking my email and answering them as much as I can. I will be back on Sept 2 and I will be able to schedule portrait sessions or meeting after that date. I will have two wedding that weekend that I'm very excited about. A Jewish wedding and a Japanese wedding.

Ali and Umara got married in England; however, they planned a reception for their family and friends in California. This is the first time I shot a Pakistani event. I was able to experience their culture and traditions. Food smelled delicious and their dresses were so colorful I loved it. Umara wore a bright light blue robe and veil so beautiful. These are their photos. I hope you like them.

Wedding Celebration
Wedding Celebration
Wedding Celebration
Wedding Celebration
Wedding Celebration
Wedding Celebration
Wedding Celebration
Wedding Celebration
Wedding Celebration
Wedding Celebration

4 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for posting up the photographs, they are wonderful. You and your team did such a great job. We're looking forward to seeing the rest!

with love and admiration,

Ali & Umara

Unknown said...

The pics are sooooo beautiful.. except I can't believe they tossed bro Ali up like that!!! :O

Being Umara's friend from the UK, its nice to see what happened at the other end :)

Fadhila

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pics! Likewise, can't believe how high they managed to throw Ali up!!

Sukaynah