Anthony and Venessa - Engaged!

Today I was thinking how much goes into planning a wedding. When I planned my wedding almost 5 years ago, I had no clue on where to start or how many details were into planning it. I planned mine in four months with the help of one of my sisters-in-law. So although my wedding was everything I wanted and more there were a few details that could have been better. One of those things is contacting your vendors and inform them about your events the day of your wedding. I know having a schedule of everything that's happening "the day" lets me do a better job. If I know what's coming next I can be ready to take the best photos I can take. This also helps you by having everything run smoothly. Having said that if you're one of my brides please make sure I get your time line before the day of your wedding.

These photos are of Venessa and Anthony. They're having their cuban wedding this Sunday. I'm sure I will have a great time photographing their wedding. We had their engagement photos at Dos Lagos. I've shot engagement photos at this place a few times before; however, this is the first one at night. This place is amazing.

Night Engagement photos
Night Engagement photos
Night Engagement photos
Night Engagement photos

1 comment:

Jackie Donaldson said...

Great job, Yolie! What a creative juxtaposition between the cane tunnel and the people!