Emily and Andrew - Wedding

Yesterday I worked on more edits, answered lots of emails, planned a little more of my trip to DC and NY. I think the best way would to make a list of things I want to see but they're so many places.

I will leave you with photos of Emily and Andrew's wedding at a park on the beach. It got very emotional when it was time for Andrew to say his vows.
I have to admit I get a teary eye almost in every wedding I attend. I still remember when one of my closest friends got married how emotional I got during the ceremony. I never thought about it prior to the wedding; however, during the ceremony I just couldn't stop balling. It was embarrassing moreover because it was a very small place and everybody could tell I was crying. Anyway I don't do that anymore fortunately but I do get emotional either by a best man or maid of honor speech or when they're saying their vows to each other. I can't help it.

This is their wedding, enjoy!

Wedding Photography
Wedding Photography
Wedding Photography
Wedding Photography
Wedding Photography
Wedding Photography

No comments: