Tomoyuki and Mariko - Engaged

This weekend was a very busy one for me. On Saturday I photographed a beautiful wedding with a beautiful bride. I will be posting photos later this week. On Sunday I had the pleasure of photographing a reception for a couple who recently got married in England and had a reception for their family here. I'm so behind in blogging and posting photos of the latest shoots I've had but I will catch up very soon I promise.

Here are some of photos an engagement session I had a couple of weeks ago in Laguna. I usually LOVE going to the beach and enjoy the breeze not this time so much. This day at the beach was surprisingly hot. I photographed Mariko and Tomo's engagement photos as they enjoyed walking and laughing at the beach. Although they were a little shy in front of the camera it was much easier by the end of the session. They are getting married in September and I will be honored to photograph their Japanese wedding.

Engagement Photography
Engagement Photography
Engagement Photography
Engagement Photography

No comments: